Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's official!

After two cycles of trying, J and I found out this morning that I'm pregnant!  YAY


As if on cue, the strange bodily signs started - acne, cramps, and feeling super tired.  So far, during my five seconds of pregnancy, it already feels totally different than the first time!  Maybe this means it's a boy?  Only time will tell!

I'll be updating as frequently as I can, as work has kind of taken over my life.  Things should calm down after October, and I'll be officially announcing around Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and started following you. I love your writing style and it was fun to skim through your posts start to finish and see that you've now run a half marathon (wow!) and got pregnant again! Btw, your daughter is seriously adorable...love her red hair.

    My little blog is just starting out (www.bitsinpeaces.blogspot.com), but I hope to follow with the same POAS-result :)

    ReplyDelete